Last Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Eating properly has many notable health advantages, including significant benefits down in your underpants. The following penis enlargement foods can help you get the extra blood flow, sperm count, libido, and t-levels that you’ve been searching for.
In addition, we’ve also listed our most recommended penis enlargement vitamins and supplements as well. Do you know of any penis enlargement foods that we’ve forgotten about? Let us know in the comment section below.
Best Penis Enlargement Foods
Next time you are in the grocery store, make sure to pick up the foods needed to feed your penis. The following penis enlargement foods can all easily be found in your nearest supermarket:
- Onions – Research shows that onions are great for creating healthy blood flow circulation throughout the body to the heart. Furthermore, onion consumption helps prevent blood clotting. But what people seldom realize is that onions help not only blood flow to the heart, but also with blood flow to the penis.
- Salmon – Like we touched on in the case with onions, foods that generate a healthy blood flow are proven to help you attain a stiffer erections. Eating salmon is no exception. Rich in Omega 3 and other fatty oils, salmon is great for thinning blood, which in turn helps generate a healthier blood flow.
- Bananas – Good for your heart and for your blood flow, bananas are our #1 recommended food for penis enlargement.
- Broccoli – You probably won’t notice any increases in penis girth or width, but broccoli is a great vegetable for strengthening your pelvic muscles. If you don’t like broccoli, try sweet potatoes, tomatoes, or even carrots.
- Low Fat Yogurt – Natural penis enlargement foods often contain high amounts of lean protein. Low fat yogurt most certainly fits this criteria.
- Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate contains flavonol, a phytochemical in a variety of plant-based foods and beverages. But what most people don’t realize is that foods with flavonol, like dark chocolate, are useful for increasing blood flow to the penis. Plus dark chocolate tastes good!
- Longjack — Also known as Tongkat ali and pasak bumi, longjack is a Southeast Asian shrub that helps improve libido. The scientific community has only recently started to notice that it can potentially increase testosterone levels, and researchers at South Africa’s University of the Western Cape recently found that longjack improves testosterone levels and muscular strength in physically active seniors – a population that typically struggles with low testosterone. 
- Fenugreek — Often found in Indian, Turkish, and Persian cuisine, studies have found fenugreek to improve testosterone levels, and in particular, sexual performance. Scientists at Babu Banarasi Das University and King George’s Medical University in India have found that fenugreek improved testosterone levels. Testosterone levels increased for 90% of the volunteers, sperm morphology improved for 14.6%, and more than 50% of volunteers experienced improvements in mental alertness, mood, and libido. Furthermore, another study found that men experienced a higher number of morning erections, and had sex more often after taking a dose of 600mg per day for 12 weeks. Oh, and fenugreek also improved the sex drive in women too.   
- Honey – Honey contains high levels of Vitamin B which, as we mentioned earlier, promotes testosterone production.
- Eggs – In addition to providing you with some extra protein, eggs are also beneficial for building penile tissues and controlling hormone levels.
- Garlic – Like onions, garlic is high in allicin, a compound that helps increase blood flow. Garlic also helps protect the heart, which is always a good thing.
- Figs – Figs contain a high amount of amino acids, important organic compounds that boost sexual stamina and libido.
- Lentils – Lentils are a healthy plant source of fiber and protein, but they also contain a healthy dose of arginine in them too – 1.3 grams per cup to be exact. One cup of lentils also contains sixty-three percent of your daily dietary fiber requirement, so that helps too.
- Water – Consuming an adequate amount of water per day can help your flaccid size appear longer and thicker. Furthermore, your penis may appear to hang as opposed to swinging off to the side. Water is also helpful for things like, you know, surviving.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Seeds (and nuts) in general are great sources of amino acids (just like figs). We chose to list pumpkin seeds because they are a favorite among readers of the blog, but any nut or seed will work just fine.
Best Penis Enlargement Vitamins
In addition to consuming our recommended penis enlargement foods, the following penis enlargement vitamins will have a significant effect on your penis.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is an antibacterial vitamin that will fight against any infections you encounter. And infections of any kind can hurt any penis enlargement gains you have experienced. Vitamin A can be found in the following foods: Carrots, butternut squash, and sweet potatoes. You can also buy Vitamin A soft-gel supplements on Amazon. We recommend this Vitamin A supplement.
- Vitamin B5 – Vitamin B5 helps improve the recovery speed of your penis post-exercising, which promotes penis enlargement. Vitamin B5 also helps your penis work at peak performance. This penis enlargement vitamin can be found in: Sunflower seeds, bran, liver, and shiitake mushrooms. Vitamin B5 supplements are a simple way to get the penis enlargement results you are looking for as well. We recommend this Vitamin B5 supplement.
- Vitamin C – Crucial for maintaining sexual function, Vitamin C is a vital penis enlargement vitamin. The following penis enlargement food contain Vitamin C: guava, broccoli, and yellow bell pepper. You can also try this Vitamin C supplement.
- Vitamin D – This study done in 2014 by the International Society For Sexual Medicine found that a scientifically significant percentage of Erectile Dysfunction patients have a Vitamin D deficiency and that this condition is more frequent in patients with the arteriogenic etiology. According to the study, having low levels of Vitamin D might increase a man’s risk for Erectile Dysfunction by promoting endothelial dysfunction. That being said, you might want to start taking a daily Vitamin D supplement. Here is my favorite Vitamin D supplement.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is known to help men with erectile dysfunction and is also proven to promote tissue expansion. That being said, L-Arginine is a key penis enlargement vitamin. The following penis enlargement foods contain L-Arginine: Tuna, oats, pine nuts, and beef flank steak. Here is our recommended L-Arginine supplement.
- Magnesium — Magnesium is a mineral that’s crucial to the body’s function. Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady. It’s also commonly found in food, meaning it’s pretty difficult to develop a magnesium deficiency. That said, magnesium is one of the few ingredients demonstrated to impact testosterone levels. A study conducted by researchers at Italy’s University of Palermo found that magnesium improved participants’ anabolic hormone status — including their testosterone levels. In a follow-up study, they confirmed that even adjusting for age differences in their participant group, “magnesium was positively associated with total testosterone.”    
- Ginkgo Biloba – Ginkgo biloba, one of the best-selling herbal supplements in the United States and Europe, is useful for promoting strong blood flow throughout your body. If you are having problems with erectile dysfunction, I strongly recommend you test out this Ginkgo Biloba supplement.
Everyone should treat and maintain their penis [and the rest of their body to be honest] like it’s a luxury automobile. To keep your ride running smoothly, you need to fill it with the proper fuel and keep up with the recommended maintenance.
Read More: Here Are The Best Penis Pumps For Sale Today
Consuming the right foods can boost your testosterone, strengthen your sperm, and supercharge your erection. So what do we consider to be the “premium fuel” of penis enlargement foods? Foods like onion, salmon, yogurt, longjack, and fenugreek are all fantastic places to start; but Ginkgo Biloba, and L-Arginine will certainly help you as well. Regardless, stick to the foods on this list and you will be happy with the results [in all areas of your life].
And unlike over-the-counter penis enlargement drugs, these penis enlargement foods are safe, cheap, and healthy. You will no longer have to worry about harmful substances, scary side effects, and paying a fortune.
Our list of the best penis enlargement foods was made with your best interests at heart. We did not receive any payment in exchange for this list and our opinions were not influenced in any way, shape, or form. There are some affiliate links present in this post.